In August this year Judy Stokes presented a very well received club workshop which covered how she creates her impressionist and abstract Images.
This workshop (arranged through NZ Photography Tours at a very special price) will be held out at her Muriwai studio and is designed for those that participated in the APS workshop or for those that already have a good understanding of Impressionist photography.
It takes the skills learnt at the first workshop out into the spectacular natural environment to create interesting seascapes, forestscapes or bird impressions.
In Judy’s studio you delve deeper into Photoshop techniques used by her and get an introduction into printing your own images.
Topics discussed during Workshop include:
- How to utilise the best light of the day in the afternoon and early evening.
- Create interesting seascapes, forestscapes and/or bird impressions.
- Hands on Photoshop techniques working on your own images.
- Introduction to printing and leaving with your own A3 image printed
- 6 hours at Muriwai - 3hrs in the field and 3 hrs in Judy’s studio.
- Snacks provided during a break, while enjoying spectacular views.
- Transport to Muriwai is not included
- Register for this event through the club web site (click the book a place button) and when requested make your payment of $100 to secure your place. The workshop is restricted to four photographers but may be repeated according to demand. If you register and miss out on the first workshop you will get first option on any follow up workshop.
Please don’t pay until requested!!
You MUST be logged in to book an event